Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Katniss,

Dear Katniss,

Hi! Its been such a long time since I have seen your straight black hair , olive skin , and gray eyes . I miss your personality the way you always struggled to get the best for best for Prim and your mother . Although I know that you have lost all trust in your mother since she left , mentally. I'm sorry for that time . Yet ever since that time it seems to me that you have grown strong without the help of many people . I really admire your hunting skills and the way you can find a meaning behind things. Katniss you are the bravest person I know , you know how to treat a friend and I will not forget what you have gone through and I am sure you will not forget.

I remember in he arena when killed the boy that speared rue . It was the right thing to do , a life for a life and that's just what you did. Also when you were with peeta you know those moments weren't feigned , you felt safe and secure with him and I respect that . But at the moment when he found out what was reaelly happened , that all the things you 2 went through in the caves were faked , I cried becuase I knew you had done something extremely difficult, something that can't be explained with words.

All the things that you did in the arena and outside of it are the things that I would have done , because I'm like you stubborn, honest, brave , stragiht foward , and I can go on forever. On the thing about Peeta do the only thing that can be done ; tell him the truth.

Yours in Eternity ,

Yomira Vergara

No comments:

Post a Comment